First, I would like to remind Coaching definition according to ICF (International Coaching Federation); the most important coaching association in the world.
“ICF defines coaching as a partnership with clients in a creative and stimulating process that inspires them to maximize their potential and professional potential; which is really important in an ever-changing context.
The coach is convinced that the client is the expert of her/his personal and professional life and believes that the client is resourceful.
To be in alignment with ICF, the coach’ responsibility is:
- Discover, clarify, and align with your goals, with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Arouse the client find her / his own solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable”
In other words, the coaching process helps you to :
- clarify and define your objectives
- go forward,
- improve your leadership skills in a long-lasting way,
- point out the obstacles you face, especially the ones you cannot see; while other people see them.
- overcome your fears,
- think differently,
- find clarity, vision, motivation
Some questions that bring women and men to coaching are :
- How do I leverage my strengths?
- How do I move up in an environment that reflects my values?
- How to find a wok- life balance?
- Is there a “right” way to manage people?
- Should I make a career change or should I stay in my job?
Some objectives you would like to achieve :
- to accelerate results,
- to increase self esteem and /or self confidence
- to be able to say “NO”
- to dare focus on your priorities and then stop being available for everybody
- to influence and impact on communication
- and yours?
Women on TOP is a goal!
Several studies show a gender imbalance in top 100 Companies as well as in many others.
The differences concern salaries, women on Board…
Some causes: our society, company’s policy, personal obstacles you might have; your representation of power that can bean obstacle to lead you towards your success…
Women on top is about helping you exceed your limits, your fears and lead you towards your success in alignment with you.
So, what is your dream you want to live? How big is your objective?
With coaching, you will discover in particular how you sabotage your own success and how to achieve your goal(s) thanks to your own solutions and strategies.
Yes, you can!
I am really exciting to draft the forthcoming articles for you as well as to meet you! Following articles will deal with i.e. Enneagram in coaching, self confidence…
Murielle Gardret, certified ICF Coach. ICF Member
Certified in Enneagram & HPEI (personality types), in various assessments (DISC, HD Trimetrix, WPMO…)
Experience as international HR Manager at Deutsche Bank AG for Equities, REIB, M&A
Phone number +33 (0) 6 61 97 72 96